Broken



BROKEN 
By: N.E.B. 

Why does it hurt so much when I don’t own your stare? 
Why does it hurt so much when your words aren’t mine to hear? 
Why does it hurt so much when I am not the reason you laugh? 
It hurts more when the love from you is something I can’t have. 

I want you to look at me like you want no one else 
walk with me slowly like a car with broken wheels. 
Talk to me and I promise that I am all ears. 
Love me and the same I do without fears. 

Why does it hurt so much as you have not spoken a word? 
You haven’t said anything and losing you, I can’t afford. 
Because I know I will hear just a piercing news, 
A bleeding separation that everyone knows. 

It hursts so much that my world would break in two 
That my life I planned with you is gone, too. 
Let me know how I would mend this broken heart to see, 
When I know that you were never been entirely honest with me. 

Why does it hurt so much like that of a twisted bone? 
Or even more that one could ever fathom? 
It’s quite fitting if it hurts one blow of the ocean massively 
I know it would hurt more if I let myself feel it repeatedly.

Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

The Subway