Mon Ami, Mon Frere

Mon Ami, Mon Frere
By. Mr. N.E.B.




You were there when life seemed to be not fair.
Even the days that I live my life with despair.
The shadow that stood with me wherever I go,
The shadow who sticks with me that’s you.

You never left my side even with hurtful words
You sighed and took the air in that of the woods.
Keeping me may not be good and may be toxic
You stayed though your heart and soul break.

I am happy as the child with kite.
I hold the string and keep it tight.
For I don’t want to let go of the happiness,
Happiness we share that is ageless.

Mon ami, I may be irrational at times,
I am sorry is what I say oftentimes.
You always forgive and chose to smile,
And you look for both of us to reconcile.

I know not why I deserve someone like you,
Who carry tremendous love and virtue.
The halcyon days that you always think,
Are the moments our lives form a link.



Merci pour l’amitie, merci pour la fraternite!

Popular posts from this blog

When You Found the One

Love and Coy