Hunger, Thirst, and Lust

Hunger, Thirst, and Lust
By: Sir N.E.B.


Every time I see you at night,
Makes me come and grab you tight.
Open you up and brush you lips with my finger
And taste you like I was in a hunger.


Your body that is smooth and curvy,
Oh, how I want to touch it and be merry.
The moist and sweat that comes out of it,
I’d like to caress, and I want to solicit.


I am sure all the guys want for more,
Because of the substance you use to lure.
The warmth you gave and comfort you offer,
Surely keeps men and women your admirer.


I can’t deny that you give a fleeting laughter.
You also serve as a good appetizer.
But when your consumer felt the anger,
I am sure that he will be a trouble-maker.




Beer, Beer, Beer!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

The Subway