Love and Coy


Love and Coy
By. Mr. N.E.B.



I dream even in daylight that I am with you
I can’t help to fall in love when I think it through
It may not be easy for me to let you know
But you have a place in my heart since years ago.


If you chose to refuse this love of mine,
In love with you again and again, well I don’t mind.
Even it means that this heart breaks a thousand times,
Just let me be and let my love pay for all the fines.


It is indeed unlikely that you will see the beauty,
Of this heart and admiration towards thee.
For it is uncommon the two with opposing hobby
But know this love of mine is true all the way.


I am sorry for I couldn’t say the words,
Coz you may frown, and you’ll call the lords.
You may laugh or be mad if I go forward,
I will hide, even if it means I am a coward.


Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One