The Love of a Broken Heart

The Love of a Broken Heart
By: Sir N.E.B.


I remember the places we marked,
With love and our times until dark.
Those carved trunks with our names in it,
Were the times when our fire was lit.


I stayed and I waited ‘till dawn.
You never came, you’ve never seen.
The bundles of flowers I keep and bought.
But ‘twas okay and so I thought.


What happened to us is what I keep asking,
Those memories I thought were strong.
I never thought that this will happen all along.
We even sang together our perfect song.


We were happy like that of the morning sun.
We talked all day and it was indeed fun.
I gave you my heart, and it was never a rush.
But with my heart in your hand you chose to crush.




Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

The Subway