My True Love
By: N.E.B
(A poem dedicated to Kayna Ellyse Formentera and Rey Lagumbay and for their little Bella)

I have a secret I tell no one about something
It is a pure love that I have been waiting
I never experienced the affection this deep
Until I knew and heard your heart beat

You make me complete and dream so big
To have such a life that the Lord gave
You are our sunshine that'll bright our days yet,
And pure happiness is all we could get

You are the reason I chose to breathe and live
To let you see the beauty of this world could give
Oh, how much I long for the time to come
To see your eyes crosses mine

I can't wait to see your smile and gasps
To touch your cheeks and little hands,
To whisper you that MOM is here,
And tell you I love you so dear

I can't wait to carry you in my arms,
To make you feel comfortable and warm.
To play with you and tell midnight stories,
And tuck you in bed and erase all your worries.

I haven't seen you yet, but it feels like I've already known you.
MOM and DAD are excited to meet you,
Hang in there, I'll be gentle, calm, and strong.
Because I will see you my love. my True Love.


Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy