Dear God

Dear God,

I want to be rich.
I want to be like other people
Living in comfortable houses
With terrace and balcony
And fancy lamps all over fences.

Dear God,

I want to be rich
I want to buy all gadgets and device
I will go around malls buying and shopping
At the end of the day I will ride my own
Hyundai Tucson as I go around the town.

Dear God,

I want to be rich,
I want my parents to experience the fruit of their sacrifices
You see how difficult their lives were
So they deserve a vacation somewhere.

Dear God,

I want to setup schools,
I will be the head master and a teacher
I will teach kids how to be rich
And how to be blessed
And how to thank God for blessings.

Dear God...

I know that I am rich.
Deep in your love I dive and enjoy
In the cares of my parents
In the warm smiles of my true friends.

Dear God,

I want to be rich
So I can also make others rich.

Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy