I have Questions



There are many questions I need to ask
And there’s a lot I need to keep
Those questions run a hundred miles marathon,
Of which I couldn’t keep.


Let me start with “why,” as it requires a reason.
Why does life have to be difficult in all functions?
Why do people have to be cruel and outrageous?
Has it been the way God designed this world?


With so much hate and envy, and greed this world has,
Who am I gonna turn to in times of trouble?
Who are we supposed to lend a hand and trust?
Who can we still call friends without reservations?


What does life in store for us with all these uncertainties?
What relationships do we have with people around?
What kind of happiness do people look and see
What definition can we give in the word humanity?




Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy