YOU OVER MATH


You Over Math
By: Christine Joy C. Espartero



You are as unique as Math.
No, You are more precise.
Sometimes, Math doesn't give exact value.
But you, you gave me value exactly.
No decimal points and no rounding off.
Exactly! Like I am a number with a perfect square.

Math has many twists that made my brain squeezed.
Same as you, but wanting me to make the time freeze.
Math gives problems that are hard to deal with.
You have many solid solutions to give.
But just like math, you are always simplifying them.

While constants have variables,
Abscissa has its ordinates,
Ordered pairs have X and Ys.
To make equations equal.
Me? I have you.

We shall not be parallel lines that will never meet.
Cause I know we will again.
We may be like perpendicular lines.
That will meet at a given point in time.
Giving us angle to see each other in due time.

You prove that our equation is more perfect,
Than that of a quadratic equation.
No need to factor nor complete the square.
No trial and error.
For our relation is real.

Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

The Subway