The kind of Love I have for you




The sun’s about to bid goodbye
But my memory’s a sun that arises
I can see you in my dreams clearly
The memory of you and me.


Your voice is a music to my ears,
The cool breeze that touches my cheeks.
Your smile is a sunshine to my eyes
That warms the inners of my soul.


Your grin that brings joy to my day,
The very grin that delights my heart.
Your lips that speak of gold
And of the silver truth.


I need not tell you this today
No purpose it may seem to you
In air I wrote, gone, and fly.
But in my heart, the memory I keep.


For the heart always knows what mind can’t contain.
It goes deep, it roots, and it sticks.
Wherever I go, I will carry you
Even when my days and times are through.




Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy