Each Day Without You


Each day that passes by is a day that ifs and onlys are gone.
If only that I could hold your hands and dance so soon
If only that I could kiss your lips while the music plays on
If only I could brush your hair to show my adoration.

Each day that passes by is a day I open my arms
Wanting to hold back the vision of you
Wanting to close the arms where you belong
Wanting to open my eyes and see you standing by.

Each day that passes by is a day those dreams got away.
I dream of you lying in my arms today,
You’re telling me you love me and you will stay
And I dream of you spending our eternity.

Each day that passes by is a day I let out a cry
The tears that flow a river of sorrow
I never wanted, I never expected
The days that pass by without you by my side.



Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy