The Light of My Life



The familiarity of your face makes me human
Your scent that distinguished you from everyone
Someone I’ve known for the longest time
Someone whom I called whenever I’m not fine.

You’re the one I called whenever I misplaced my stuff
You’re the one I called whenever I don’t see dad.
You’re the one I called whenever I ask for food
You’re the one I called whenever I have a cold.

Your delicate hands that hold me since I was small
Held me tight for me not to hurt and fall.
Your wide arms that comfort me all the days of my life,
Are the arms that I will miss until I get a wife.


Your smile I see those days that you are happy
But you are happy whenever you see me.
Your lips that touch my cheeks when you kiss
Are the lips I will forever miss.


Your heart that shines inside our home
Shows the deep of your love alone.
The compassion you showed to everyone
Erases all the faults and callouses done.


You are the most beautiful woman I know
Added to the list of being caring and giving.
Our life might go on until you are no more
But your legacy and love will echo forevermore.



Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy