Young Love




Young Love

I was falling for you, I know you knew
I hid my feelings for I didn’t want to show.
Your presence was overwhelming
And it seemed to be the only thing.

I looked at you, and you looked at me.
My heart sank and I was feeling happy.
Your eyes, your skin, and all you have,
Are the ones that made me fall in love.

Oh, how I miss those feelings
Feelings that are gone and abandoned
Brought about the youth and passing
Impulses are bad and so the lost feelings.

I guess it was what they called young love
It never gets old, it never progresses
For everything, we never did make,
What the heart thinks, the lips don't speak.

We were both young and we had different plans
Time was the enemy, it passed, it changed.
It took away the feelings and it took away you
But I will never forget that I had once loved you.


Popular posts from this blog

Mon Ami, Mon Frere

When You Found the One

Love and Coy